What is Face Serum?
“Serum is a skin care product which is used after cleansing and toning and before applying moisturiser to maintain the balance between dry and oily skin.”
When it comes to beauty and taking care of your skin we become more conscious about the product we use on our face. Moreover, it depends on our skin type whether it is oily or dry. If skin is dry then it is good to keep your skin moisturised and use of cleanser, serums, gulab jal, toner, and moisturiser will be effective on a regular basis but if you have oily skin then it becomes inevitable to alleviate the shine from the face.
When oil overflows in your skin’s oil glands it leaves a slick and waxy substance known as “sebum” that is natural to be produced but overflow of oil could be harmful for your skin.
A serum might be helpful to give you better Skin care and would be helpful in controlling oil from your face and will probably add some more benefits to it.
Here is a List of Face Serum for Oily Skin:
Serums that contain hyaluronic acid help you to keep the skin hydrated but these serums can be a great choice for oily skin as they leave a slick and waxy substance. We must avoid serums that are oil-based, thick and heavy, and contain ample botanical seed oils.
Serums that comprise AHA are impactful for oily or acne-prone skin,” stated by a Dermatologist and Author of “Beyond Soap”.
- Best serum for oily skin to remove the acne scars: Acne Solution Trio
- Best splurge-worthy serum for oily skin: Salicylic Acid Face Serum For Oily
- Best pH-balancing serum for oily skin: Dot & key Acne Busting Zinc + Salicylic Face Serum
- Best eco-friendly serum for oily skin: Regenerating Antioxidant and Anti-Ageing Serum
- Most Comforting serums for oily skin: The Moms Co. Natural Niacinamide Face Serum
- Best gel serum for oily skin: St.Botanica Vitamin C 20% + Vitamin E & Hyaluronic Acid Professional Face Serum
- Best pore-cleansing serum for oily skin: AHA Polishing Face Serum
- Best cruelty-free serum for oily skin: MyGlamm 10% Niacinamide Clarifying Serum + St.Botanica Vitamin C Foaming Brightening Face Wash
- Best serum for oily skin with signs of ageing: Power 10 Formula VB Effector
- Best exfoliating serum for oily skin: St.Botanica Hyaluronic Acid + Vitamin C & E Face Serum
- Best serum for oily, acne-prone skin: Natural Anti Acne Dailycare Bundle
Here is a List of Face Serum for Dry Skin Type:
We have come up with a solution to resolve your problem of dry skin. Dry skin types need to hydrate and moisturise their skin so frequently so that the skin can be more brightening and glowing. Ingredients and Molecules that are used in the product provide a fast healing process from dry skin. As the degree of concentration always is higher, serums affect you faster than any other Moisturiser or cream.
Face serums for dry skin boost the collagen of your skin which keeps it plump and free from fine lines and wrinkles. Despite age, dullness, wrinkles, and skin problems are inevitable so, keep your skin hydrated and moisturised. Adding serum to your skin routine will be lucrative for a healthy skin.
1. Best Serum For Glowing and Hydrating Skin: Dot & Key Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum With Vitamin C + E | For Plump, Glowing Skin | Face Serum for Dry Skin, Oily & Normal Skin | With Ceramide & Acai Berry
2. Eco-friendly Serum for Dry Skin: St.Botanica Vitamin C 20% Face Serum with Vitamin C+ Vitamin E & Hyaluronic Acid for Brighter & Glowing Skin | Reduces Pigmentation & Dark Spots | Paraben & Sulphate Free | Vegan
3. Anti-Ageing Serum for Dry Skin: Anti Ageing Serum | Hyaluronic & Vitamin C
4. Face Serum to smoothen Dry Skin: Rich Moist Soothing Serum
5. Best Serum While Winters: MyGlamm Niacinamide Clarifying Serum
6. Best Serum for Sensitive Dry Skin: Ultimate Soothing Oil For Dry, Itchy And Sensitive Skin
7. Best Serum to keep your Skin Tone even out: The Moms Co. Natural Age Control Face Serum
8. Best Serum to repair the Dry Skin: COSRX Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence
9. Best Serum for Skin Brightening: Brillare Skin Brightening Power Drop
10. Best Serum for Pigmentation: Vitamin C and AHA Serums Naturally Activated Serums for Pigmentation