On Monday, BCCI Announced India Squad For Asia Cup 2023 (17 Member Squad) for the Asia Cup. Chief Selector Ajit Agarkar announced the names of the squad in a Press conference where Indian Cricket Captain Rohit Sharma and Rahul Dravid were also Present.
Insights of the ODI World Cup:
Here are the insights of the ODI World Cup. This year’s format will be different and will be played as 50-over for the continental tournament. For India, it will be key to their chances to perform better at the marquee event.
Substantial doubts regarding the performances are the health issues with KL Rahul and Shreyas Iyer. If we are really concerned about the performance then it could be the fitness of KL Rahul and Shreyas Iyer, as both of them are recovering from a thigh and a back injury.
Jasprit Bumrah has given an appealing surprise in the three match T20I series against Ireland, and so we are expecting him to be featured in the Asia Cup 2023 Squad.
India Squad for Asia Cup 2023 Given Below:
Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Shubman Gill, KL Rahul, Shreyas Iyer, Suryakumar Yadav, Tilak Varma, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Axar Patel, Ishan Kishan, Shardul Thakur, Jasprit Bumrah, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Mohammed Shiraj, Prasidh Krishna, and Sanju Samson (back up). Keep the further updates.
Team India Squad Announcement for Asia Cup 2023:
Batters: Rohit Sharma (c), Virat Kohli, Shreyas Iyer, KL Rahul, Tilak Varma, Ishan Kishan, Shubman Gill, Suryakumar Yadav.
All-rounders: Hardik Pandya (vc), Axar Patel, Ravindra Jadeja,
Bowlers: Shardul Thakur, Mohammed Shami, Mohammed Siraj, Prasidh Krishna, Kuldeep Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah.
Reserve: Sanju Samson
Asia Cup 2023 Team India Squad Announcement Live updates:
Thoughts on facing Pakistan in the Asia Cup.
There is a camp for 5 days in Bangalore. After a very long time, we will have the opportunity to attend some skill based training together through which we can rectify our mistakes and weaknesses. It’s not only about Pakistan as we know last time Sri Lanka won the Asia Cup. Hence, we have to compete with all other teams whichever challenges us on the pitch. We all are geared up to face the real time win.
FAQs on Asia Cup:
The Asia Cup is a cricket tournament featuring national teams from Asian countries. It is one of the premier cricket competitions in Asia.
The mainstay countries in the Asia Cup include India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, and Afghanistan. Occasionally, other Asian teams may also participate.
The Asia Cup is typically held every two to three years, although the frequency can vary depending on the cricket calendar and scheduling.
The Asia Cup has featured different formats over the years, including One Day Internationals (ODIs) and T20 matches. The format may change from one edition to another.
Also Check These Blogs:
- India-Canada News Live Updates: New Travel Advisory For India
- India vs Sri Lanka Asia Cup: India Reaches to Final
- Shubman Gill’s Performance in the WTC 2023
- Morocco Earthquake Live Updates: Death Toll Rises to 2800
- G-20 Summit in Delhi Lives: Public Holiday From 8-10 Sep
- India Squad For Asia Cup 2023 Announced: Check Here
- Indian Army’s Battle of Minds Quiz 2023: Know All Details
- Asia Cup 2023 Final Highlights: India Vs Sri Lanka
- RBI Monetary Policy Meeting August Live Updates
- Meta Introduced Threads App – A Rival of Twitter
- How to Cure Eye Flu? Just Follow These Simple Steps
- CA Foundation Result Live 2023: How to Check?
- IIM CAT 2023 Updates: Check Registration & Exam Date
- NEET Result 2023: How to Check NEET UG Result?